1. Money

Taco Bell Franchise Cost

By August 4, 2010

What does it cost to open a Taco Bell Franchise? I get this questions all the time.  The Taco Bell franchise is owned by Yum! Brands and is the largest Mexican Quick Style Service restaurant in the world. Thirty five million people per week eat in a Taco Bell franchise. There are currently almost 4,000 locations worldwide.

Taco Bell Franchise Costs:

Cash Investment: A stand alone Taco Bell location would be between $1,200,000 and $1,700,000. This does not include land or lease costs.

Requirements: You need to have a net worth of over $1,000,000 and $360,000 in cash available and must commit to open 3 Taco Bell Franchises in 3 years!

Comments
August 5, 2010 at 10:13 am
(1) David says:

Are Taco Bell and KFC still owned by Pepsi? Taco Bell though not healthy has always been franchise than can provide a very inexpensive meal especially if you stick to their basic products such as, tacos and bean burritos.

August 7, 2010 at 11:07 am
(2) Jamie says:

Is the committment to 3 more Taco Bell sites made in the Franchise Agreegment? If so what if the first site fails?

August 22, 2010 at 4:22 pm
(3) Guillermo Castrillo says:

Iwant to invest in a taco bell franchise out side of the United States, but i dont have 1,300,000, what can i do and how can i get in contact with you.

August 30, 2010 at 11:43 am
(4) Laurie Williamson says:

WHAT IF, I DO OPEN 1 TACO BELL AND CANNOT OPEN 2 MORE WHAT HAPPENS?

April 4, 2011 at 5:03 pm
(5) ronnie aguilar says:

i need more info on your franchise can i get a number too reach you at

April 4, 2011 at 5:05 pm
(6) ronnie aguilar says:

please have one of your reps contact me asap 408 512 0996

April 4, 2011 at 5:22 pm
(7) ronnie aguilar says:

question 4 is also one of my concerns

August 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm
(8) Deepak parakh says:

I want taco bell opan in India Jaipur how much cost

September 16, 2011 at 10:44 pm
(9) Amanda says:

I understand that you are not answering these questions because anyone interested in a serious Taco Bell franchise would be able to spell correctly.

However, the questions presented are in fact, good questions. My husband and I have always talked about opening a Taco Bell “up north”. I knew it was always a pipe dream, but secretly wanted it to happen…then one night I googled it, and came across this page. I instantly became angry at how expensive it was to have the food you absolutely love available to you and to the surrounding communities.

I will continue to google the recipies for Taco Bell and the secrets behind the chalupa baja beef awesomeness until one day, some bitter ex-employee spills all. Until then, eff you, Mr. Taco Bell Franchise. It’s probably a good thing I can’t afford a franchise, because I’d be 450 lbs instead of 250 lbs.

October 8, 2011 at 9:22 am
(10) Peter says:

Is toco bell still in business?

January 22, 2012 at 12:06 pm
(11) wayne houser says:

i wish someone would put a taco bell in my area
shenandoah p.a. a lot of people live here and
say the samething we are sick of the same fastfood
chains that bin here years and you have to go far
for a good meal sorry if i am wasting your time and mine

January 31, 2012 at 10:37 am
(12) Kevyanna says:

iLove Taco Bell..iLove their Tacosss..Theyy Are Cheap Ndd Gudd..!

May 4, 2012 at 11:07 pm
(13) Ja says:

deverian de poner manager de distrito mas capacitados hay un manager (jose sanchez)se se didice ser managey y va cometiendo violaciones como gritarle a los empleados y insuntandoli li deverian de demandar por que es avuso

June 5, 2012 at 4:15 am
(14) ANKIT PANDYA says:

hi myself Ankit Pandya. Can you pls send me contact information on my email id or my phone no. 8141541782 for inquire to open the taco bell in gujarat.

June 6, 2012 at 2:54 am
(15) srabjit singh says:

hi m intrested to open a taco bell in india in pinjab could leave me a deatils for taco bell plzzzz