The Wendy's franchise is testing out the "New Wendy's Breakfast Menu" in select stores in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Arizona, Kentucky and Lousianna. There are more than 6,500 Wendy's restaurants in operation in the United States and in 21 other countries and territories. Of these restaurants, near 1,400 are operated by Wendy's and approximately 5,150 by Wendy's franchisees. The company plans to have their breakfast menu in about 1,000 of their 6,500 locations by the end of 2011.
Here are some items on the Wendy's breakfast menu:
- Wendy's Artisan Egg Sandwich
- Wendy's Mornin' Melt Panini (Egg, bacon & cheese or egg, sausage & cheese)
- Wendy's Fresh Baked Biscuit Sandwich (Egg, cheese and choice of sausage or applewood smoked bacon)
- Wendy's Bacon Fire Roasted Burrito
- Wendy's Seasoned Home-Style Potatoes
- Wendy's Oatmeal Bar
The Wendy's franchise has failed before with a breakfast menu and also seems to be disappointing many of their regular customers with the Wendy's New Natural Cut Fries. Click here to see what people are saying about Wendy's new fries.
If anyone has had a chance to try the Wendy's new breakfast items please click on "Leave a Comment" below to let us know your thoughts.