What You Should Know Before You Buy a Franchise
By Michael Seid
- What to Know Before You Invest in a Franchise
- Precautions to Take Before You Buy a Franchise
- Understanding Franchise Structure and Documentation
- Making the Transition from Employee to Franchisee
What to Know Before You Invest in a Franchise
Learn the role of the franchisee, the responsibilities required to run your franchise and exactly how much your franchise will cost.
- How Safe is Buying a Franchise?
- Responsibilities of a Franchisee
- Exactly How Much Will My Franchise Cost?
- How Much Support Should I Expect from the Franchisor?
Precautions to Take Before You Buy a Franchise
Preventing a bad business investment can save you a lot of time and money. There are some precautions you must take before you buy a franchise.
Understanding Franchise Structure and Documentation
The process of buying a franchise can become a full-time job. Understanding the structure of a franchise and the documentation involved is extremely important.
- The Franchise Disclosure Document
- Understanding Franchise Earnings Claims
- Understanding Franchise Royalties
- Understanding the Franchise Agreement
Making the Transition from Employee to Franchisee
From employee to franchisee, making the transition can be easy for some but may be tough for others. Learn the differences between both.