1. Money

Dunkin Donuts New CEO - Nigel Travis

By December 19, 2008

The Dunkin' Donuts franchise will be under new leadership in 2009, as longtime CEO Jon Luther will step aside and Nigel Travis, who departed Papa John's as president, becomes CEO of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins effective Jan. 9, AdAge.com reported.

About Nigel Travis, Dunkin Donuts New CEO
Nigel Travis has served as President and CEO of Papa John's since April 2005. From 2001 to 2004, Travis served as President and CEO of Blockbuster, Inc. From 1994 to 2001, he held various leadership positions at Blockbuster, including Executive Vice President and President, Worldwide Stores Division. From 1985 to 1994, he served in various capacities for Grand Metropolitan PLC (London, England), including leadership positions at Burger King Corporation for five years. Mr. Travis serves as the lead independent director of The Bombay Company, Inc. (Source: http://people.forbes.com/)

Comments
March 23, 2009 at 12:37 am
(1) Harriette says:

I would like to know why your coupons are not honor in my area the Bronx, NY. I had a whole book of coupons send to me and the dunken donut franchise in my area didn’t honor them. Pleas let me know why. there expired now but i was very disappointed because they were great coupons.

May 10, 2009 at 9:55 pm
(2) craig says:

I have a new idea that I think will inprove drive up sales by time and effishenty.
Who do I talk to????
Call Craig Griffiths 508 400 2694
E craig@castle-securityinc.com

April 6, 2010 at 9:52 am
(3) Kathy says:

On my first trip to Dunkin’ Donuts I ordered a cruller.
It was a gooey standard doughnut – not the 8-twist shape that is cakey. Was this an anomaly with this store?

April 13, 2010 at 7:41 am
(4) Colin K. Rice says:

Dunkin Donuts is celebrating it’s 60th birthday. I believe it is actually April. Can you confirm the date.

July 25, 2010 at 2:21 pm
(5) Che Ronz says:

Why do you offer advertised combos at one price but the customers pay a higher price? Tax is not included. This is false advertisement. Also, the employees at the drive up window are very rude. Lately (past 4 months or so) my local DD in Billerica, MA is terrible. They cannot seem to get my order right and they argue with me at the window and are very rude as stated above.

What happened to the customer is always right? Who does the hiring for these stores? Does the CEO or owners of these franchise DD’s ever visit to see what is happening in their store? Maybe they need to go on Undercover Boss? I loved that show!

But overall, I think the quality of DD’s is bad. With all the bad service I have received, I now brew my own coffee hot and cold. I believe I gave “them” more chances than I wanted.

Will anyone comment on this?????

July 26, 2010 at 9:20 pm
(6) Bob Martino says:

I have been going to your store on Rte. 9 in Toms River N.J. for over 5 Years. I meet 2 friends there every Mon.,Wed., $ Fri. morning.Sometimes I have lunch there,usually we have a donut & coffee and discuss world affairs. We are going to start going to McDonalds,because the air conditioner has not worked properly for weeks. If we hear it’s been repaired we might go back as we like the location and the coffee.

October 28, 2010 at 9:54 am
(7) Dave says:

Craig, Please talk to an English teacher…

December 15, 2010 at 11:04 am
(8) Daniel bentley says:

I have an idea that could put 1 to 3 or more stores in every city in the world. It is almost a captive clientele situation.
It will take only seconds or a very short email to explain to the right person. Maybe Nigel Travis would be interested himself. This could be an extremely huge improvement for your organization

February 17, 2011 at 10:10 am
(9) LMAO says:

I’m sorry, but I had to comment on the amount of idiots commenting on this page about their local Dunkin’ Donuts who seem to think Nigel runs this page. Wow.

May 7, 2011 at 12:06 am
(10) goofs says:

you asses your asking questions to the journalist about dunkin donuts???

December 8, 2011 at 9:39 am
(11) george c argetes says:

at my local dunkin donuts store in north beverly ,ma. USA

i was informed that the manager(named MIKE) was overworking his employees extending their hours, per shift
from one employee and extending the number of days contuniues work without a day break inbtween weeks.
from another employee. with the threat of being fired if they didn’t.arn’t there laws against this???

Is this the way all of the dunken dounts stores are run???

March 13, 2012 at 9:22 pm
(12) ALICIA SOLOMON says:

I WAS AT THE DUKIN DONUT ON 2101 S.E. Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996. NOT A SOUL WAS IN LINE. I FORGOT TO ORDER AT THE SPEAKER PH. I WENT RIGHT TO THE DRIVE-TRU WINDOW. I MADE MY ORDER AND THE GIRL SAID I’D HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SPEAKER AND MAKE THE ORDER. NO ONE IN LINE…IT WAS A SLOW NIGHT. ALL SHE HAD TO DO SALE ME THE SMALL CUP OFF COFFEE. I ASKED FOR THE MANAGER. SHE SAID ALL THEY HAD WAS A TEAM LEADER ON DUTY. SHE WAS THE LEADER. HER MOTHER SHOULD KNOW THAT HER DAUGHTER WAS LEFT ALONE WITHOUT AN ADULT IN THE STORE AT 8:30 PM. WHAT A DUMB RULE. TO HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE SPEAKER. I TOOK MY MONEY TO ANOTHER STORE.